Saturday, December 24, 2011

I am His beloved.

Life is precious. Life is gentle. Life is fun. Life is taken advantaged of. Life is hard. Most of all, life is full of love.

Tonight we watched "It's a Wonderful Life" and at the end my sister starts crying, at the part that he realizes that he matters, it warms her heart, as my brother-in-law, has the biggest smile on his face, as it brings the joy to his heart.

It is my parents and I's tradition to watch that movie after Thanksgiving every year for the last 4 or 5 years now. Since then the movie has moved from the warm to the joy that it gives off.



YOU MATTER.

The world tells us lies, Satin tells us lies, we tell ourselves lies. That's a lot of negative going into us. We have to cut those lines of lies, stop the traffic on that bad freeway. We have to take control and tell our selves that we matter.

This is our life. We get the freedom to choose how to live it. When those storms come are we going to give up? When we hear a lie, are we going to listen and believe them? Life gets crazy but that's life right? If it wasn't crazy, how boring would life be, boring!

God's plan is bigger than any lie, than any storm, than any mistake. 
Even strong young lions sometimes go hungry, but those who trust in the Lord will lack no good thing. - Psalm 34: 10
Don't wear yourself out trying to get rich; restrain yourself! Riches disappear in the blink of an eye; wealth sprouts wings and flies off into the wild blue yonder.- Proverbs 23: 4 -6

Why do we believe that we are not good enough, when God tells us we are everything? 

We don't know what we have until its gone, but I am pretty dang sure I don't have to have it gone for me to know what I have.
Life is precious. How do you choose to live it? 
You are more important than any mistake, any regret, any lie, any worldly plan. 

YOU MATTER... I MATTER...BECAUSE CHRIST JESUS MATTERS!