Wednesday, November 28, 2012

If you know who you are...

...you know what to do.


Do you think that YOU are the reason someone else is still living today?

Have you ever thought about how important you are to someone. Through your strength, through your smile, through your hard work, through your story, through your positivity, through your belief. 

Whether it is healthy or not, someone is living one more day because you give them the spark in their heart. You can’t control it and you may ask God why me? But they will always see something different in you. Who cares if it is unhealthy, give them hope so that they can become healthy. If they aren’t alone they will become healthy. If and when they are alone they die.

Who do you give hope to? Your spouse, children, best friend, cousin, sibling, a stranger? Who do you get hope from? Could be the same person? You are important and special to someone.

With knowing this, will you keep fighting? Will you give it another try? Will you take a deep breath and take another step, just so they can get one step closer to being healthy. 

We laugh. We cry. Sometimes we are broken and we don’t know why. I’m tired and I lose my way, but you help me find faith. 

You give me hope, inspire of everything. You show me love, even with so much pain.