Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Giving up the wheel

It's amazing where God will take us if we just give Him the wheel to drive.

This last couple of weeks I have just given up all control, all worries, all Earthly wants and God has blessed me with unbelievable opportunities. He has taken me to places I would have never knew existed, He has shown me how enormous He is, he has taught me to not drive.

When we give Him the wheel, we are putting our full trust in Him, for humans this is hard. We want control, but because we want this control we are limited to things that we can do, merely because God is so much bigger than anywhere we can bring ourselves.

The Lord said, ”Everything under heaven belongs to Me”. Job 41:11

The Apostle Paul, writing in Colossians 1:17, describes God as "before all things," adding: "In Him all things hold together." The God of the universe seeks over His creation and is in total control of all He has created.

So if He is in control, why do we worry about what people think of us, or what we look like, or  how we do in school, or what our future job is going to be. He, the God of the universe, takes care of the birds in the sky, and He takes care of you and I.

God is in control. Trust in Him and He will take you places that will blow you out of the water!