Thursday, May 30, 2013

For someone else...



 Have you ever heard the question are people were created good people and socialized to be bad or are we created bad and just taught what good and bad is. This is a good question, but I think what I have come up with is that we are created to as good people but in our world, we have realized that we have to be selfish to survive and therefore we will do anything to put ourselves first.

The last two weeks I have found this to be very true. People suck. However, people only suck when they are selfish. If it doesn’t affect them directly it doesn’t mean anything.
Have you ever try to do a nice gesture for someone and they just bush it off or not even notice it. Have you ever gone way out of your way to simply show people that you love that you care about them? They don’t get it. They don’t see how much you put into it or how excited you were for it and got nothing. People are selfish. 
 
Yes I am selfish as well. I don’t get excited at things I probably should. Or I’m not as thankful as I should be. I suck. I get mad at things I shouldn’t. I bush little things off. I say no when I should say yes to letting people do things for me. I’m not saying I’m perfect, but I do try and I try very hard. 

They say it’s the little things that matter, and it almost seems like these little things are over looked now-a-days. Why don’t people do the little things anymore? They still matter. 

What are you going to do for someone you love today? Wash the dishes, buy some flowers, call them at work just to tell them you love them, clean the house, have a coffee and chat, watch the baseball game on even though you rather not, take a walk, send a gift, surprise them with more than they expected, etc. 

Do something for someone else. It will make you and them feel better.